Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of participation for the Sean John raffle promotion on Instagram (03.06.2022 to 10.06.2022):
1. The organizer is SNIPES SE, Schanzenstraße 41, 51063 Cologne (“We” or “SNIPES”).
2. We raffle 5 men’s tracksuits of the brand Sean John among all participants.
3. All natural persons over 18 years of age who are not employees of SNIPES are eligible to participate.
4. Every eligible participant who comments on the Sean John campaign post during the campaign period (03.06.2022 to 10.06.2022) will take part in the raffle.
5. Inflammatory, insulting or morally offensive comments will not be considered. Multiple prizes are excluded.
6. The winners of the raffle will be notified by us via Instagram’s direct message by 11.06.2022 at the latest. We will also reflect your comments on the account.
Responsible for the processing of your data is
Snipes SE, Schanzenstr. 41, D-51063 Cologne, Germany,
Tel.: +49 (0) 221 – 977 79 0/ Fax: +49 (0) 221 – 977 79 100 (SNIPES or “we”).
You can reach SNIPES’ data protection officer at email@example.com. In order to carry out the raffle, we collect, store and use the comment of each participant. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit a) GDPR. After redemption of the prizes, your personal data will be deleted. According to the GDPR, you have a right to information (Art. 15), to rectification and deletion (Art. 16, 17), to restriction of processing (Art. 18) and a right to data transfer (Art. 20), as well as a right of complaint to a supervisory authority (Art. 77) under the conditions specified therein. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, a corresponding message by mail, fax or e-mail to the above address is sufficient.